- Reference: 2018-1-IT02-KA203-048519
- Grant year: 2019
- Duration: 10/01/2019 – 12/31/2021 (3 years)
- Funding Program: KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for higher education
- Funding Entity: European Union Erasmus K+
- Coordinator: Francesco Palumbo (UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI NAPOLI FEDERICO II)
- PI at the UVEG: Rosa Mª Baños Rivera
Partners of the Consortium:
– Angelos Marlos (Democritus University of Thrace, Grecia)
– Adalbert Wilhelm (Jacobs University Bremen , Alemania)
– Raffaele Di Fuccio (Smarted SRL).
- UVEG research team:
- – Marta Miragall
- – Ausiàs Cebolla
- – Ernestina Etchemendy
- – Verónica Guillén
Miragall, M., Baños, R.M., Markos, A., Wilhelm, A., DiFuccio, R., & Palumbo, F. (submitted). Development of an Adaptive LEArning System (ALEAS) for assessing and improving the statistical knowledge in college students. Poster presented at European Congress of Methodology (EAM2020), Valencia, September 2020.
“The learning of statistics: a challenge for teaching”
The aim of this workshop was to gather methodology professors, professionals in the field
of education and instruction, researchers, and (doctoral and undergraduate) students inthe field of social sciences, health and humanities interested in learning statistics supported by ICTs, in particular, the use of a mobile application for learning statistics that is being developed by the European project ALEAS.